Chinese Name 柳万民
Email wanminliu (at) gmail.com
Postal Address Box 480, 751 06 Uppsala, Sweden
Office Room 14144, Ångströmlaboratoriet, Plan 4, Hus 1, (Lägerhyddsvägen 1), Uppsala University.
I am a Researcher at the Department of Mathematics of Uppsala University. I was a research fellow at the IBS Center for Geometry and Physics during 2015 Dec – 2018 Nov. I received my PhD from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) in 2015, under the guidance of Prof Wei-Ping Li.
Curriculum Vitae (2020 Feb) / PDF
My research area is Algebraic Geometry. My research interests include Bridgeland stability conditions, moduli space, derived category, birational geometry, counting invariants and wall-crossing.
- Bridgeland stability condition – new aspects to symmetry and classification
- Bridgelands stabilitetsvillkor – nya aspekter av symmetri och klassificering
- 2020 Fall, Linear Algebra II (1MA024), Timetable of Programme E3 and Timetable of Programme X2.A. Zoom Links of lectures are available via login Studium.
- 2020 Spring, supervise a undergraduate student: Patrik Deigård, Liouville’s equation on simply connected domains, Bachelor Thesis (Kandidatarbete), 57 pages, Uppsala University, 2020 June, DiVA, id: diva2:1466472.
- 2019 Fall, Differential Geometry (1MA011) for undergraduate students in Uppsala University.
- ——, Song Yang, Xun Yu, Classification of full exceptional collections of line bundles on three blow-ups of P^3, Journal of the Korean Mathematical Society, Vol. 56, No. 2 (2019), 387-419, arXiv:1810.06367 [math.AG]. (A previous version, titled by On exceptional collections of line bundles of maximal length on the blow-ups of P^3, is available at CGP17025, 2017 July.)
- ——, Bayer-Macrì decomposition on Bridgeland moduli spaces over surfaces, Kyoto Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 58, No. 3 (2018), 595-621, arXiv:1501.06397 [math.AG] or CGP16027.
- ——, Bayer-Macrì decomposition on Bridgeland moduli spaces over surfaces, PhD thesis, (see the PDF for an updated version of the library version).
Geometry and Mathematical Physics Seminar of USTC, June 4, 2020, Contractibility of space of stability conditions on the projective plane via global dimension function / PDF
- Online Seminars;
- UU Geometry and Topology Seminar, Wed 14:15–16:15;
- UU Algebra and Geometry Seminar, Tue 15:15–17:00;
- UU Geometry and Physics Seminar;
- KTH & SU Algebra and Geometry Seminar;
- Chalmers/GU Algebraic Geometry and Number Theory Seminar
- Classification of full exceptianl collection of line bundles (of FINITE type) on the blow-up of P^7 at a point
- Notes on Maps in the Homotopy Category of dg-Categories / PDF, CGP Derived seminar on Bertrand Toën’s Lecture on DG-categories, 2017.
- THE RISING SEA: Foundations of Algebraic Geometry – an HTML version of Ravi Vakil’s book
The purpose of the HTML version (via the tool pdf2htmlEX) is for a quick preview of the book without downloading the whole PDF. The PDF is available at http://math.stanford.edu/~vakil/216blog/index.html under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License.
- pdf2htmlEX – Convert PDF to HTML without losing text or format.
- Talk on TUG2013: Online publishing via pdf2htmlEX HTML / PDF
(Last modified: Aug 31, 2020)